English Translation for ajófe
Synonyms : ajófe
a + jó + fe +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ajófe
Word Structure - Contracted form : ajófe
Spelling & word formation : ajófe
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Why you most learn the Igala language