English Translation for ajimi
Synonyms : ajimi
a + ji + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ajimi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ajimi
Spelling & word formation : ajimi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Relational opposites in Igala language