English Translation for ajọmẹ
Synonyms : ajọmẹ
a + jọ + mẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ajọmẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ajọmẹ
Spelling & word formation : ajọmẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – E
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala