English Translation for ajuwẹ
Synonyms : ajuwẹ
a + ju + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ajuwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ajuwẹ
Spelling & word formation : ajuwẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association