English Translation for akọ
Synonyms : akọ
a + kọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : akọ
Spelling & word formation : akọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- ITA IGALA 2
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – I
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Igala Kingdom
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language