English Translation for ak 'onẹ̀-ẹnwu
Synonyms : ak 'onẹ̀-ẹnwu
a + kọ + o + nẹ + ̀ ẹ + nwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ak 'onẹ̀-ẹnwu
akọ onẹ̀ ẹnwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ak 'onẹ̀-ẹnwu
Spelling & word formation : ak 'onẹ̀-ẹnwu
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system