English Translation for akala
Synonyms : akala
a + ka + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akala
Word Structure - Contracted form : akala
Spelling & word formation : akala
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – U
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – E
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language