English Translation for akọchẹ
Synonyms : akọchẹ
a + kọ + chẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akọchẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : akọchẹ
Spelling & word formation : akọchẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools