English Translation for akẹ́dọ̀nọ̀
Synonyms : akẹ́dọ̀nọ̀
a + kẹ + ́dọ + ̀nọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akẹ́dọ̀nọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : akẹ́dọ̀nọ̀
Spelling & word formation : akẹ́dọ̀nọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – E
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- History of Igalapedia Project