English Translation for akechi
Synonyms : akechi
a + ke + chi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akechi
Word Structure - Contracted form : akechi
Spelling & word formation : akechi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?