English Translation for akele
Synonyms : akele
a + ke + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akele
Word Structure - Contracted form : akele
Spelling & word formation : akele
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – U
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala