English Translation for akiliwo
Synonyms : akiliwo
a + ki + li + wo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akiliwo
Word Structure - Contracted form : akiliwo
Spelling & word formation : akiliwo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System
- History of Igalapedia Project
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes