English Translation for akéké
Synonyms : akéké
a + ké + ké +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akéké
Word Structure - Contracted form : akéké
Spelling & word formation : akéké
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Orthography
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS