English Translation for akéké
Synonyms : akéké
a + ké + ké +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akéké
Word Structure - Contracted form : akéké
Spelling & word formation : akéké
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- History of Igalapedia Project