English Translation for akpé
Synonyms : akpé
a + kpé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akpé
Word Structure - Contracted form : akpé
Spelling & word formation : akpé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala