English Translation for akpata-ójiokunyi
Synonyms : akpata-ójiokunyi
a + kpa + ta + ó + ji + o + ku + nyi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akpata-ójiokunyi
Word Structure - Contracted form : akpata-ójiokunyi
Spelling & word formation : akpata-ójiokunyi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – U
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages