English Translation for akpati-kumadenwumaja
Synonyms : akpati-kumadenwumaja
a + kpa + ti + ku + ma + de + nwu + ma + ja +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akpati-kumadenwumaja
Word Structure - Contracted form : akpati-kumadenwumaja
Spelling & word formation : akpati-kumadenwumaja
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS