English Translation for akpati-léta
Synonyms : akpati-léta
a + kpa + ti + lé + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akpati-léta
Word Structure - Contracted form : akpati-léta
Spelling & word formation : akpati-léta
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – U
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala