English Translation for akpejufọ
Synonyms : akpejufọ
a + kpe + ju + fọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akpejufọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : akpejufọ
Spelling & word formation : akpejufọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience