English Translation for akpejufọ
Synonyms : akpejufọ
a + kpe + ju + fọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akpejufọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : akpejufọ
Spelling & word formation : akpejufọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES