English Translation for akpítì
Synonyms : akpítì
a + kpí + tì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akpítì
Word Structure - Contracted form : akpítì
Spelling & word formation : akpítì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – O
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption