English Translation for akpáti-mutua
Synonyms : akpáti-mutua
a + kpá + ti + mu + tu + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akpáti-mutua
Word Structure - Contracted form : akpáti-mutua
Spelling & word formation : akpáti-mutua
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – I
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Igala Kingdom
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – O
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- History of Igalapedia Project