English Translation for akẹ́tẹ́
Synonyms : akẹ́tẹ́
a + kẹ + ́tẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akẹ́tẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : akẹ́tẹ́
Spelling & word formation : akẹ́tẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Igala Kingdom
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language