English Translation for akwu-ela
Synonyms : akwu-ela
a + kwu + e + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : akwu-ela
Word Structure - Contracted form : akwu-ela
Spelling & word formation : akwu-ela
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES