English Translation for al 'ule-ẹrẹ̀
Synonyms : al 'ule-ẹrẹ̀
a + le + u + lẹ + ̀ ẹ + rẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : al 'ule-ẹrẹ̀
ale ulẹ̀ ẹrẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : al 'ule-ẹrẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : al 'ule-ẹrẹ̀
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language