English Translation for aladi- udájíkwanẹ̀
Synonyms : aladi- udájíkwanẹ̀
a + la + di + u + dá + jí + kwa + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : aladi- udájíkwanẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : aladi- udájíkwanẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : aladi- udájíkwanẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala Numeral System
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association