English Translation for ale-ama
Synonyms : ale-ama
a + le + a + ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ale-ama
Word Structure - Contracted form : ale-ama
Spelling & word formation : ale-ama
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System