English Translation for alo
Synonyms : alo
a + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : alo
Word Structure - Contracted form : alo
Spelling & word formation : alo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overview of Igala alphabets