English Translation for alo
Synonyms : alo
a + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : alo
Word Structure - Contracted form : alo
Spelling & word formation : alo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – U
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption