English Translation for aloko
Synonyms : aloko
a + lo + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : aloko
Word Structure - Contracted form : aloko
Spelling & word formation : aloko
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – U
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The Igala Kingdom
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE