English Translation for aloko
Synonyms : aloko
a + lo + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : aloko
Word Structure - Contracted form : aloko
Spelling & word formation : aloko
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Orthography
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)