English Translation for alu-ému
Synonyms : alu-ému
a + lu + é + mu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : alu-ému
Word Structure - Contracted form : alu-ému
Spelling & word formation : alu-ému
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – A
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)