English Translation for aluméji-òdu
Synonyms : aluméji-òdu
a + lu + mé + ji + ò + du +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : aluméji-òdu
Word Structure - Contracted form : aluméji-òdu
Spelling & word formation : aluméji-òdu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Igala Kingdom
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Overview of Igala alphabets