English Translation for amama
Synonyms : amama
a + ma + ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : amama
Word Structure - Contracted form : amama
Spelling & word formation : amama
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach