English Translation for ametí
Synonyms : ametí
a + me + tí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ametí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ametí
Spelling & word formation : ametí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Igala Kingdom