English Translation for ametí
Synonyms : ametí
a + me + tí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ametí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ametí
Spelling & word formation : ametí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme