English Translation for amùna
Synonyms : amùna
a + mù` + na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : amùna
Word Structure - Contracted form : amùna
Spelling & word formation : amùna
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – I
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – A
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala