English Translation for amẹnamu
Synonyms : amẹnamu
a + mẹ + na + mu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : amẹnamu
Word Structure - Contracted form : amẹnamu
Spelling & word formation : amẹnamu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)