English Translation for amépu
Synonyms : amépu
a + mé + pu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : amépu
Word Structure - Contracted form : amépu
Spelling & word formation : amépu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)