English Translation for anẹ-enẹ
Synonyms : anẹ-enẹ
a + nẹ + e + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : anẹ-enẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : anẹ-enẹ
Spelling & word formation : anẹ-enẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – A
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Igala Kingdom
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- ITA IGALA 2
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Overview of Igala alphabets