English Translation for anẹ-éya
Synonyms : anẹ-éya
a + nẹ + é + ya +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : anẹ-éya
Word Structure - Contracted form : anẹ-éya
Spelling & word formation : anẹ-éya
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- ITA IGALA 2
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – O
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)