English Translation for ane-unyi
Synonyms : ane-unyi
a + ne + u + nyi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ane-unyi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ane-unyi
Spelling & word formation : ane-unyi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo