English Translation for anyiga-ómowó
Synonyms : anyiga-ómowó
a + nyi + ga + ó + mo + wó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : anyiga-ómowó
Word Structure - Contracted form : anyiga-ómowó
Spelling & word formation : anyiga-ómowó
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – I
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Igala Kingdom
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)