English Translation for aírẹ́
Synonyms : aírẹ́
a + í + rẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : aírẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : aírẹ́
Spelling & word formation : aírẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (aire)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – A
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE