English Translation for ategw 'ùwó
Synonyms : ategw 'ùwó
a + te + gwù` + u + wó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ategw 'ùwó
Word Structure - Contracted form : ategw 'ùwó
Spelling & word formation : ategw 'ùwó
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE