English Translation for awa
Synonyms : awa
a + wa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : awa
Word Structure - Contracted form : awa
Spelling & word formation : awa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Igala alphabet – A
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- ITA IGALA 2
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme