English Translation for awẹlẹ
Synonyms : awẹlẹ
a + wẹ + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : awẹlẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : awẹlẹ
Spelling & word formation : awẹlẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – A
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets