English Translation for awẹlẹ
Synonyms : awẹlẹ
a + wẹ + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : awẹlẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : awẹlẹ
Spelling & word formation : awẹlẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ITA IGALA 2
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE