English Translation for awúwù
Synonyms : awúwù
a + wú + wù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : awúwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : awúwù
Spelling & word formation : awúwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Igala Numeral System
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala