English Translation for awúwù
Synonyms : awúwù
a + wú + wù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : awúwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : awúwù
Spelling & word formation : awúwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- History of Igalapedia Project
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage