English Translation for ayala
Synonyms : ayala
a + ya + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ayala
Word Structure - Contracted form : ayala
Spelling & word formation : ayala
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)