English Translation for aye
Synonyms : aye
a + ye +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : aye
Word Structure - Contracted form : aye
Spelling & word formation : aye
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage