English Translation for èbí
Synonyms : èbí
è + bí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èbí
Word Structure - Contracted form : èbí
Spelling & word formation : èbí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – A