English Translation for ẹ́bọ
Synonyms : ẹ́bọ
ẹ + ́bọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́bọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́bọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́bọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2